· Azhagi is primarily an Indian languages transliteration software. You can transliterate
directly in all Windows applications in Unicode in all major Indian languages (Tamil,
Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, etc.).
· In Tamil alone, you can type using 3 input modes - Phonetic (Transliteration), Tamil
Typewriter and Tamilnet99. Also, in addition to Unicode, you can type in Tscii (non-unicode) also.
· Azhagi employs a unique Tamil transliteration scheme - since 2000 - which is easy,
natural, intuitive and flexible. For details on this, please visit http://azhagi.com/easy.html
· You can download Azhagi for FREE at any time from www.azhagi.com, install it and
effect direct indic (Indian languages) input in ALL Windows applications* like MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Notepad, WordPad, Outlook Express, MS-Outlook,
Gmail, Skype, Blog, Facebook, etc.
· In effect, Type, Email, Chat, Print, Publish, Blog, Create databases, Create
presentations, Write in Facebook and Build websites in Tamil, Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu,
Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Assamese, etc. - with EASE.
· Plus, make use of special tools (for Tamil) like Auto Transliterator, Reverse
Transliterator, Dual Screen Transliterator, etc.
· For complete and up-to-date information on Azhagi and it's 'unique/special' capabilities, please visit www.azhagi.com and read the various contents provided
therein. Whatever information you need on Azhagi, you can always obtain it at any
time by visiting azhagi.com. For e.g. if you need more free Tamil fonts on various
encodings (Unicode, Tscii, TAB, TAM, etc.) or more free Indic Unicode fonts, you can
always visit azhagi.com to find the link to http://azhagi.com/freefonts.html.
|Document version 6.3.1||Copyright 2000-2012 Azhagi.com|