Anthony - Significant Events - Since Nov 13, 2007
I record herebelow the significant events (as acknowledged by Anthony) which have happened in Anthony's life after Nov 13 2007
. All glory to GOD.
- Nov 17, 2007: Anthony gets a surprise call from BSNL that he will be getting his internet connection (for which Anthony had been making enquiries at regular intervals, since 2005) in a few days' time.
- Nov 27, 2007: I inform about Anthony and his condition to my kind-hearted friend Suresh. I consider this as the starting point for all those wonderful things which happened to Anthony thereafter.
- Dec 03, 2007: Anthony starts his own blog - http://positiveanthonytamil.blogspot.com after getting his internect connection by Nov 20 2007 (Since July 2008, Anthony has started blogging in a new blog - mindpower1983.blogspot.com).
- Dec 15, 2007: Anthony.azhagi.com (this very site you are viewing now) gets initiated.
- Dec 27, 2007: Anthony comes in touch with Ms. Aruna, a wonderful human being, who has been giving motherly affection to Anthony, over phone/email/chat, almost daily, ever since she knew him.
- Jan 1, 2008: Anthony.azhagi.com goes online, full-fledged.
- Jan 19, 2008: Compassion-filled 'endrendrum anbudan' Bala does a wonderful thing by writing about Anthony in his blog, seeking financial help to get a brand new laptop for my dear Anthony.
- Feb 28, 2008: With consistent efforts from Suresh, Anthony gets a bank account of his own (a zero-balance account in ICICI bank).
- Mar 14, 2008: A noble soul Mr.Saran writes Anthony's story in AV (Ananda Vikatan), which brings lot of visitors to Anthony's blog.
- Mar 18, 2008: Mr. VKT Balan, Chairman & MD of Maduratravels offers an online job (with a monthly salary of Rs.3,000/-) to Anthony. What a wonderful gesture!
- Mar 21, 2008: Makkal TV interviews Anthony at his own residence. Thiru. VKT Balan is the anchor.
- Mar 25, 2008: Anthony gets a brand new laptop (costing 41K), with the exact specifications as desired by Anthony (core duo processor, 17# widescreen, 2 Gb RAM, 160Gb hard disk etc.). "Immense THANKS ever", to Bala and the contributors.
- April 30, 2008: Anthony gets his LIFE's first salary. He is happy beyond words.
- May 10, 2008: Anthony's interview to Makkal TV gets telecasted.
- May 14, 2008: Anthony's poem 'en iniya karna' gets broadcasted in worldtamilnews.com, presented by Mr. VKT Balan in his own voice.
- May 21, 2008: Anthony gets a Full Sponge Bed. Thanks again, to Bala and the contributors.
- July 25, 2008: Anthony's sound musical knowledge gets known to a few more of this world through Anthony's first analytical blog post on music here. An intro to Anthony's musical knowledge is here. Thanks a lot to isaiinbam blog's members for all this. Anthony is immensely delighted over this and I sincerely wish people read his request on what he wants from readers of his musical writings and act accordingly.
- Aug 7, 2008: Hurray! Hoorah! Anthony got his wheelchair today. What a day, this thursday! Anthony is in "7th heaven". Anything more I should say? An ocean full of thanks to all the children of God who contributed money for getting this wheelchair for Anthony today. Special thanks to Bala (once again), Cheena (a gentle human whom Anthony always refers to me affectionately as 'cheena appa') and Suresh (as ever) - who ALL coordinated the collection efforts in various ways. God bless them all.
- Sep 8, 2008: http://mindpower1983.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-post.html
- Sep 10, 2008: http://mindpower1983.blogspot.com/2008/09/youtube.html
- May 26, 2009: http://youthful.vikatan.com/youth/positivemuthuarticle26052009.asp - Anthony's 'en iniya karna' gets published in youthful vikatan website. Anthony is quite happy about it.
- April 27, 2010: youthful.vikatan.com/youth/Nyouth/positiveantonypoem260410.asp - Anthony's poem gets published in Youthful Vikatan. Both vikatan.com and youthful.vikatan.com carry a link to Anthony's touching poem (with a message) in their home page itself. Wonderful. Praise the Lord!
- August 23, 2010: My intimate friend Anthony, a Genius I would say, and a wonderfully loving human-being, reached the Lotus feet of the Lord on Aug 23, 2010. He poured his love to many around the world. They all miss him dearly. Very dearly.
-- Humbly Ever, B. Viswanathan (Founder, Azhagi.com