Facebook group (Azhagi's primary support forum)
- Azhagi's Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Azhagi - is the first and best way to contact me (Viswanathan), the founder of azhagi.com and author of azhagi.com's freeware. So, kindly join the group. Joining the group and posting your query is a very simple process. Even yet if you need guidance for the same, then that also has been given in a step-by-step manner at join-azhagi-facebook-group.html. 'Azhagi Facebook Group' is a public group and an exclusive support forum for all my freeware. Note that you can read the existing messages of the group even without joining the group. If possible, please go through this checklist before posting your queries in the group. Depending on your query, I shall answer your query in one or more of the following ways.
- I will allow your query to be posted in our group and reply for the same.
- I will not post your query in the group but reply for it separately via a new post by myself wherein I would tag your facebook name so that you get notified.
- I will not post your query in the group but reply for it via facebook messenger.
Please note that not only Azhagi apps are 100% free to ALL, the support (as and when it is given) is also 100% free to ALL. I do clear doubts to the best extent possible, to any entity from any part of the world - including commercial entities. So, please follow the guidelines below while you post your queries:
- Kindly post your query as a separate post and not as a comment in some unrelated thread. If you do so, I might sometimes not answer your query.
- Kindly please carry a sincere/kind tone in your query. In other words, kindly do not ask your query in a blunt/nonchalant manner.
- As mentioned in the checklist (referred above already), please provide me with as many details as possible (your operating system, application in which you face an issue, etc.)
- Please do mention clearly whether your query pertains to Azhagi desktop application OR Azhagi android app.
- Please do not post your query declaring that a particular problem is definitely to do with Azhagi only (because, many of your issues might be to do with external factors, as mentioned in the checklist). Just kindly state your issue and request for solution.
- If you wish to email me in order to clarify any doubts in Azhagi, then I would request you to first join Azhagi's Facebook Group and post your query therein (in the group) only. Simultaneously, please email your query too (to "NOBLEHEARTED at GMAIL dot COM"). Please go through this checklist without fail before 'posting & emailing' your query. Depending on your query, I shall answer your query either through the group or through email or facebook messenger. Please note that I do clear doubts to the best extent possible, to any entity from any part of the world - including commercial entities. Not only Azhagi is 100% free to ALL, the support (as and when it is given) is 100% free too - to ALL.
Note-1: Joining the 'Azhagi Facebook Group' and posting your query is a very simple process. Even yet if you need guidance for the same, then that also has been given in a step-by-step manner at join-azhagi-facebook-group.html.
Note-2: Azhagi's Facebook group is a public group, active since Oct 2014. Therein, I regularly interact with users and post information on Azhagi+ and other softwares of it's kind. I clarify all the doubts of users, explain about the unique/special features of Azhagi+ and announce about the new versions of Azhagi+. So, if at all possible, kindly please join Azhagi's Facebook Group. This is a 'very humble request' from me. By joining the group, you help me interact with all users in a common platform. It makes it easy for me to disseminate common information and for my support tips to help more users in one go. That in turn helps me maintain my productivity at it's best. So, please join. Thanks, in advance.
Note-3: In case you do not have a Facebook account (in order to join Azhagi's Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Azhagi), then I very much request you to create one. It is free. And, if you have any concerns of unnecessary contacts emerging for you through your facebook account, please note that you can specify in the 'settings' of your facebook account that nobody shall send you friend requests and thus it is possible to have a facebook account with 'zero' friends. Anyway, this is just for your information only, in case you are not aware. Otherwise, not to have a facebook account is definitely your prerogative. So, in case you opt to still email me for your queries (if any), then it may not be possible for me to answer such queries via emails always. I very much request you to kindly please bear with me if that happens. Once again, thanks, in advance, for your understanding.
- If you wish to email me for purposes other than clarifying doubts in Azhagi, then please read Important Note below before emailing me.
- If you wish to call me in order to clarify any doubts in Azhagi, then I would request you to first post your queries in Azhagi's Facebook Group only. Please go through this checklist without fail before posting your query. In case your query needs that you have to necessarily call me, I will kindly let you know the same. Thereafter, you may kindly email me (at noblehearted AT gmail DOT com) to get my contact phone number. But, kindly please understand that depending upon my situation (health condition, etc.), I may not be able to pick up your calls at all times. But, as and when I pick up the call, whenever my situation permits, I do clear doubts to the best extent possible, to any entity from any part of the world - including commercial entities. Not only Azhagi is 100% free to ALL, the support (as and when it is given - over mail or phone or online forum) is 100% free too - to ALL.
Note: Unless any urgent help is required, kindly please call me only between 10am and 7pm, Monday to Saturday.
- If you wish to call me for purposes other than clarifying doubts in Azhagi, then kindly request for my contact phone number by emailing me at email@example.com, specifying your purpose along with. Kindly please read Important Note below before calling me.
Note: Unless it is very urgent, kindly please call me only between 10am and 7pm, Monday to Saturday.
I reside in Chennai (T.Nagar, 'Pondy Bazaar' area), India. I develop/enhance Azhagi/Azhagi+ applications and maintain azhagi.com - alone#, from my home - ever since Azhagi's inception in 1999/2000. Due to health considerations and other genuine personal reasons, I am not in a position to meet anybody in person, whatever be your motive* to meet me. I do feel "extremely" sorry about this but very hopeful that you will understand nevertheless. My "deepest" apologies for my disinclination in this regard.
(#) In reality, one can never say Azhagi/Azhagi+ is a one-man software team, because, without my well-wishers and their timely support/encouragement, I could never have prodded along alone for these many years (since 1999). And, Azhagi/Azhagi+ would never have reached worldwide. I ever remain indebted to my well-wishers. Ultimately, thanks to the Lord Almighty ever, for all and everything.
(*) For instance, even if your motive is to just see me in person or just convey your thanks in person or just have a few minutes of friendly talk. I feel that even that half an hour or one hour which is spent in seeing me and conversing with me, a NOTHING entity (not even zero; just NOTHING) shall be spent by both of us in some 'noble' activity which is of use to the society.
God is Great. Praise the Lord. I will continue to strive my best to remain a NOTHING entity.
Thanks for reading the above note and thanks for your understanding.
- B. Viswanathan (Author, Azhagi/Azhagi+)
My twitter account
More on me
author.html | viewstam.html
My apps - 100% free - to all | My support - 100% free - to all
My apps (applications/software) are 100% free - to all - including commercial entities - for both personal and commercial use. My support for my apps is also 100% free - to all - including commercial entities - even over phone. My freeware apps are as hereunder:
A note (reg. 100s of free fonts): Apart from my free apps above, you can also find links to download 100s of free fonts created by various entities at freefonts.html. It includes the exquisite 'Sai' fonts created by Mr. P. S. Ranganathan for 'Classic Azhagi' too.
More on Azhagi
users.html | comments.html | commentstam.html | press.html | story.html | indic.html | inno.html | inno-help.html
Facebook Page and Facebook Group exist for Azhagi/Azhagi+. They were started not by me but by Sri AKR and Mr. Dineshkumar respectively.
Wikipedia pages too exist for Azhagi - here (in English) and here (in Tamil). Like the facebook group and facebook page, these Wikipedia pages were also initiated by Mr. Dineshkumar and Sri AKR respectively. Wikipedia page on myself is here. This, as well, was initiated by Mr. Dineshkumar.
Kindly please see contribute.html (as well as spread.html). Therein, I have NOT sought any monetary contribution for me. So, please do visit and read the aforementioned pages and see what best you can do, if at all possible.