Azhagi's Assamese Transliteration Scheme - Classic Style
- Please see the blog post "Azhagi+ easy" at http://gitartha.blogspot.in/2013/03/azhagi-easy.html. This blog post is by dear Mr. Gitartha Bordoloi (from Assam) who has been using Azhagi+ (AzhagiPlus) successfully since 2012 to type (via transliteration) in Assamese quite easily.
- I believe the information provided in the abovementioned blog post is more than enough for anybody (interested) to start transliterating in Assamese, using Azhagi+.
- If you need more information or help on Assamese transliteration using Azhagi+, kindly please contact me (the author of Azhagi+) at email@example.com. Alternately, you can also directly contact Mr. Gitartha Bordoloi and I believe he will be able to help you out if and when he finds time.
- Please note that Azhagi+ allows you to type (transliterate) in Assamese (and other major Indian languages) directly in ANY application which supports Unicode. Apart from this, Azhagi+ possesses many other features too, some of which are unique/special.
- For full details on Azhagi+ and it's unique/special features, please see www.azhagi.com and more specifically plus.azhagi.com